WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect your data through various interactive means. For example, you can request information about our products or request a call from our end. In this case, we may ask you to share your details such as name, address, contact details, emails, IP address, device information, etc. We use this information to interact with you based on the request you have made with us through the website. We use your information for the following purposes:
- To better understand which section of the website was visited most frequently.
- To register your details for future interaction.
- To process purchase requests.
- To process job applications or references.
- To get more information about the user in case of any feedback against the website or our service.
HOW WE USE IT
By law, we can use your information only when we have a good reason to do so. We ensure your data is not sold or leaked to any 3rd party entities and we use it only for legitimate purposes while keeping your interest above else. This includes the following tasks:
- To complete any business commitment.
- When your consent is given.
- If it is in our legitimate interest.
- When we are legally bound to use your data for a particular purpose.
- To respond to your requests.
- To communicate with you for any event and marketing purpose.
- To respond to any request from the law enforcement department, court, or other government entities.
- To understand our website and services are working effectively.
It is up to the customer to provide the correct information to us while we ensure that the information we collect is used only for what it’s intended.
WHILE SHARING YOUR DATA
Sain Medicaments shares your data only to provide services and conduct business operations. Your information is made available to our team for the promotion of services, sales, administration, and customer support roles. Our staff is required to follow strict data protection policies while handling your data.. In the case of third-party service providers, the data we share with them is only for the intended purpose. They cannot share these data with anyone else and have legal implications if this condition is breached.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
Sain Medicament ensures that the information we collect is stored in our secure database servers. We take data protection seriously. Our information protection policies are in line with international standards of data protection and regulation. This system is also reviewed and updated at regular intervals to meet the ever-changing business dynamics. We have a dedicated team who help in maintaining these systems and ensure it is fail-proof.
CHANGE TO THE POLICY
Sain Medicaments or Sain Groups may make changes to the privacy policies and practices from time to time as and when the need arises. Users can check our website at regular intervals to be apprised of the updates. Irrespective of the changes, our commitment to protect our user’s privacy and security will remain of foremost importance under all circumstances.